Rainier is looking for an outgoing and adventurous teammate to join our Wholesale Shade team! This position would support our quickly growing wholesale division in a customer service role. The ability to think on your feet and problem solve while maintaining a professional demeanor is essential for this position.
Rainier values all its employees and this position offers immense opportunities for growth as we are continuing to expand. We appreciate attitudes that are ready for a challenge and offer inventive new ways for us to improve.
We are seeking a customer service representative who has the necessary skills and experience to roll up his or her sleeves and jump right into the production workflow. The ideal candidate will possess a high degree of organization and will have sufficient technical expertise to effectively prioritize and manage the fast-paced workload. Must be highly committed to delivering top notch customer service.
We have high expectations for the quality of our product and those expectations transfer to our team as well. You will be an example of who Rainier is as a company in the eye of our clients, and must uphold our core values: Have Fun, Be easy to do business with, Work hard, Be disciplined and Always protect the team. Come and join the Rainier team!
Rainier offers numerous great benefits to our employees including:
· Affordable Medical and Dental Insurance
· Life Insurance (paid by Rainier)
· 401K with match
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Time Off
· Teammate Appreciation Events
We truly believe that we are one team! We cannot function to the best of our abilities without each individual member of our team’s contributions. With that said there are a few traits that all employees are expected to adhere to, to help contribute to Rainier’s performance standards.
Job Skills – While it seems obvious that having the necessary skills to be able to perform your job is a must, we want not only that but to have you continually grow yourself. Learn from each problem that arises and solve it! Always be flexible and never turn down an opportunity to learn something new. Being cross trained only makes you more of an asset!
Quality – As stated before we have very high standards for the quality of our product. This requires you to be disciplined, accurate and detail oriented when quality checking your orders. This focus as well as understanding Rainier’s procedures will also help you keep your work free of mistakes and errors. Maintaining a clean and organized work area is also a necessity.
Productivity – From when you clock-in to when you clock-out you should be focused and working with a sense of urgency. Working hard is not over looked here, it is respected. Showing up on time and being a reliable and responsible team member is essential for any team to be successful.
Attitude – We want you to enjoy what you do! Having fun at work is important to us and we want it to be important to you. As we are one team, we should always treat other teammates with dignity and respect. This helps to create a welcoming and encouraging atmosphere for everyone to work in!
The following are necessary skills and specific tasks which shall be completed with a high level of proficiency:
• Be first contact on phone, e-mail or if customers are coming in for tours
• Able to give tours in show room and talk about the products
• Provide information regarding our shade products
• Schedule residential sales people appointments after calls in from prospects
• Work with sales staff to help with order writing and estimating if needed
• Writing orders for the sales staff and service calls
• Work with Install department to know the lead times for awning installs
• Respond to customers weather good news or bad get back to the customers
• Provide excellent customer service at all times to our customers, both internal and external.
• Know the Rainier EMS and QMS policy
• Success in this position requires you to be flexible and willing to work additional hours when necessary.
• Support Rainier’s Quality and Environmental policies.
• Support the Rainier Safety Initiative.
• Remain flexible to other tasks assigned by your Supervisor or Manager.